ChangeLog is as follows:
- Fixes for the rc.d script
- Having multiple rules with the same path errors out
- Intelligently figure out where secadm binary is in the rc.d script
- Backport to 10-STABLE. Please note that 10-STABLE does not include the crypto bits needed for Integriforce. Thus, Integriforce isn't available for 10-STABLE.
- Fixes for building on 32bit systems
- Make the path mandatory in the kernel<->userland interface
- If no configuration file is specified, default to /usr/local/etc/secadm.rules