secadm 0.2.3 is here! This release contains a number of bug fixes and enhancements. Most notably we've backported Integriforce to HardenedBSD 10-STABLE.
- Backport to HardenedBSD 10-STABLE complete.
- Port to non-x86/amd64 architectures.
- Better error messages.
- Specifying the path of the file is required in the API.
- Add M_ZERO to buffer allocation in the kernel.
- Add SHLIBRANDOM feature. This tells the RTLD whether to randomize the load order of shared objects. This is coupled with commit f80deb56dc89599a82e920251fccd44a2b124b8f in HardenedBSD 11-CURRENT.
- Various code cleanups.