In May 2022, HardenedBSD saw a few changes.
- chroot(2) is now prohibited when a directory file descriptor is opened.
- The HARDENEDBSD-NODEBUG kernel configuration was updated to remove a few more debugging-related options.
- Loic merged a lot of updates to 13-STABLE, especially regarding hbsd-update.
- LTO is now disabled for the firefox port.
- The virtualbox ports were fixed by Loic.
- net/opennx port is fixed.
- Loic fixed devel/mingw32-gcc
- Loic fixed devel/bmake
Recent changes in FreeBSD caused breakages with secadm. Shawn fixed secadm by complying to those ABI/API-breaking changes made by FreeBSD.